terça-feira, 22 de abril de 2008

The Freedom Writers

- " (...) They think we should be happy just because we are young."

- "If you look in my eyes, you'll see a lonely girl. If you like at my smile, you'll see nothing wrong. If you pull up my shirt, you'll see the bruises. What did I do to make him so mad? "

- "I've never had a hero before. But you are my hero."
"Oh, no. No, no, no, young man, no. I am not a hero. No. I did what I had to do, because it was the right thing to do. That is all. We are all ordinary people. But even an ordinary secretary, or a housewife, or a teenager can within their own small ways turn on a small light in a dark room."

Trechos do roteiro do filme "Escritores da Liberdade", baseado na história real do livro "The Freedom Writers Diary". Ótima história, ótimo filme.

Nenhum comentário: